The government of the Republic of Korea invites excellent students from partner countries for this short-term training program, managed by the National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education.
This program is designed to offer the future global leaders with invaluable experience in Korea. Students who are interested in this program are cordially invited.
1. Period : July 9th(Tuesday) ~ July 19th(Friday), 2019
2. Number of students : 1
3. Qualifications : Undergraduate Students
- Students with a high level of English proficiency
- Preference is given to the students with a good understanding on and profound interest in Korea.
- Priority is given to the students who have never been in Korea.
4. Payment of program expenses
a. NIIED : Round trip air ticket, accommodation in Korea, and traveler’s
b. Students : Transportation fare in his/her country, visa processing fees
Submission of application + passport copy to email@example.com
* Applicants should submit all required documents/forms to the above e-mail no later than Friday, 22 March 2019.
Any inquiry on the above-mentioned matter can be made to the Korean Consulate as follows:
| Ms Christie Luk, Korean Consulate in Hong Kong
| Address: Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, 5F, Far East Finance Centre, 16 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
***All documents will not be accepted by email.
Encl.: Application Guidelines and Form /END/